Grassroots Volunteer Opportunities
Please note all volunteers are required to show proof of COVID and Influenza vaccinations.
Location: Crisis Intervention Center and Shelter, 6700 Freetown Road, Columbia 21044
Following are openings for high school graduates 18 years and over:
- Help sort and organize nonperishable food items for community members assisted by Crisis Services
- Tuesdays– flexible times after 10a
- Thursdays – flexible times after 10a
Following are openings for individuals 21 years and over:
- Welcome visitors
- Hand intake forms to clients
- Accept donations
- Answer the phone
- Help with administrative tasks such as mailings and special projects.
- Thursday 1pm-3pm
For questions or more information please contact Monteith Mitchell, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com or (410) 531.6006. If you are interested in a position please fill out an application at
https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=1806720484&OR=1 and you will be contacted regarding an interview.