Grassroots is always wishing for these things.
Items can be dropped off any time at our main location at 6700 Freetown Road in Columbia. Please be sure to fill out a donation slip so that we may properly acknowledge your donation. For any other types of items please contact the shelter office at 410-531-6006 or e-mail to email@example.com.
What we need:
SORRY BUT WE CANNOT ACCEPT DONATIONS OF STUFFED ANIMALS, PUZZLES, BOOKS, OR CLOTHING.
If you have any questions, please contact the Shelter Office at 410-531-6006.
• Diapers (especially large sizes 5 and 6)
• Pull Ups
• Baby Wipes
• Laundry Detergent pods
• Bed Pillows (new)
• Twin Size Sheet Sets
• Bath Towels
• Wash Cloths
• Cleaning Supplies
• Paper Products
- Bottled water
- Breakfast cereal
- Oatmeal (individual packets)
- Coffee or Tea
- Shelf stable milk
- Flavored mini coffee creamers and sugar (Splenda)
- Juice boxes or packets
- Individually wrapped snack items (crackers, chips)
- Peanut butter & jellyMacaroni and Cheese cups
- Mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard packets
- Pasta Sauce
- Salad Dressings
- Canned fruit
- Canned soups (ready to eat)
- Ready to eat/Microwavable meals – Hormel Compleates, stew, chili, chef boy-r-dee, etc.
- Body Wash for men and women
- Body lotion
- Travel size hand cream
- Dental floss
- Razors for men and women
- Shaving Cream for men and women
- Hair care products for AA hair
• Food Stores (Giant, Walmart, etc.)
• Dollar Stores
• Sunoco or any other Gas Station
• Over the Counter Cold & Flu Medication for children and adults